Wednesday, August 16, 2017

August 2017 GG/WIP Wednesday

Today is a 2 for 1 posting: Gifted Gorgeousness and WIP Wednesday! 

The past week/weekend has been pretty busy for me but I have had time here and there to work on stitching. 

First, I worked more on the map! This satisfies GG and WIP!
Last week:
This week:

Much more border, the king on the horse, cornucopia, fish, and turtle all done. Just need to finish the rest of the border, another layer of color in North America, and then the words/banner are all that are left for this corner. I need to search for the last pages of the chart real soon so I can start working on the bottom half of the map! Yay for things getting misplaced a couple years ago when we were changing several rooms around in preparation for our baby girl being born.

Second, is also for GG and is the Jewel Tone Geometric Pattern, which I finished!

FINISHED! SeptemberLight's "Jewel Tone Geometric Pattern" 

This is will be sent to someone as part of Mii's Needleminder Exchange! I plan on shipping this out on Friday so it has enough time to get to it's recipient since it is actually going out of the country (hence the little USA) and will post all the goodies that I send probably on Friday as well. I truly enjoyed stitching this up and will more than likely stitch it again!

That's all for now!

5 comments:

  1. Lovely stitching, I just can't stop looking at that map...so pretty! Well done on your finish too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The map is definitely coming out very nice! I'm loving stitching it up!

      Delete
  2. Thanks for taking part in GG this month. Love the way the map is growing and the little ornie so sweet too.

    ReplyDelete